- To provide value-based and need-based education for holistic development.
- To impart life-skills to students for enabling them to face the changing educational atmosphere.
- To guarantee equal educational opportunity without any discrimination to race, religion, caste, gender and disability.
- To create conducive academic condition in which faculty, staff and student can achieve their goals.
- To stimulate among the students a sense of being friendly to the environment and society.
- To eradicate the inferiority complex from the mind of rural students by imparting them quality education.